What We Do
Implementing technology to solve business problems since the 70's , we provide high level services such as overall reviews of the IT Systems and infrastructure, as well as the basic day to day support and setup of PCs and network.
We server small business primarily in Monmouth and Ocean Counties, NJ. While many issues can be resolved remotely; person to person interaction is helpful in understanding client needs and issues.
Our Guiding Principles
- We have to provide value to our customers that is equal or greater to the price they pay
- Our customers do not want to hear that it is someone else's problem. We work with them to get the problem resolved, working with all parties to get to a resolution.
- Microsoft has awarded us the Small Business Specialist designation based on our technical experience and product knowledge.
We have also earned the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist certification from Microsoft.
We are partners with Dell, HP. Cisco, Trend Micro and many other leading hardware/ software suppliers. We can supply all of your IT needs.
Why use a consultant?
- In most larger organizations there is generally one IT support person for every one hundred users. In smaller organizations this means that there is not sufficient work to justify a full time person.
- This means that one or two people end up having to support the "Computer System" in addition to doing the job they were hired to do.
- Consultants have a broader experience base which can be helpful in not making basic mistakes that can be costly.
- The hourly cost of a consultant will be higher, but the consultant will only be one site for the duration of the project or task. In the long run, consultants proved a very high value for the cost.
Where we are
- Located in Monmouth County, New Jersey.
- We we focus on local clients to enable us to provide timely,reliable,support.